Monday, June 22, 2009

Scenic Drive to Trinidad

The ride from Arcata to Trinidad puts you on Scenic Drive, where the Redwoods meet the Pacific.
Scenic.jpg


bike.jpg


Scenic1.jpg


If I had my life to live over I would spend more time on Scenic Drive.

Scenic View.jpg


IMG_0137.jpg

Yesterday was the Trinidad Fish Festival.

Jazz.jpg


Sparky.jpg



LightH.jpg

Trinidad Lighthouse and harbor. Trinidad Head on right. It takes an hour to walk around the head. In the Spring and Fall, you can look down at the Pacific and see migrating whales.

Trin S.jpg


The view to the south from Trinidad. Scenic Drive runs along the cliffs right above the ocean.


Camel S.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Good stuff on Scenic, Trinidad, and "Closer to Home." I especially liked your "eye" for the forgotten in the latter category.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so beautiful... I wish I could join you on that tour!

    Take care
    Susanna

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Please don't use this blog to drive traffic to a commercial website.