Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Greenwheels fundraiser

Greenwheels combined fundraising with some truly great micro brewed beer. Ireland put me off mixing great scenery and great beer (if you expect to cycle over the coastal mountains in a driving rainstorm you might want to skip the Guinness at lunch). But this was Arcata and I was two miles from home on a flat road. And what good are rules if you don't break them once in a while?




Let's be honest: you haven't ever seen a square bike that seats four people. Neither had I. For once, my Stratus drew no stares and I didn't have to answer any questions.



Every pub needs bike parking. This parking space would have accommodated a single car; maybe one or two customers. I headed inside for a delicious glass of Belgian pale ale.




Redwood Curtain Brewing Company, 550 G St, Arcata, CA.!

IMG 1020
IMG 1022

3 comments:

  1. I've never seen a four seater velomobile either. Excellent!

    Did you see it in use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cullen: Oh yeah...four people arrived on one monstro-bike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe you have remarked some very interesting points , thank you for the post.

    biking Philippines

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome. Please don't use this blog to drive traffic to a commercial website.